Breastfeeding Tea | Increase Breast Milk Supply
- Why You'll Love It
Mama, need a tea to help increase breast milk for your little lump of sugar?
Our lactation tea to increase milk supply is made with 100% organic herbs. With a blend of proven galactalogues, herbs like fennel seed and fenugreek help ensure your breasts overfloweth within hours of use. Rich in vital nutrients, this powerful breastfeeding tea may also help with colicky babies and alleviate digestive complaints in newborns, such as gas and indigestion.
Unlike manufactured tea bags, our herbal lactation tea to help increase breast milk contains the whole, loose leaf herbs that preserve the medicinal properties of each plant. Drink up, so you can pump out!
Size: 4 oz resealable bag (Net Wt. 4 oz/113g)
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Lactation tea made with 100% organic herbs
- Helps with colicky and gassy babies
- Drinking an herbal breastfeeding tea to increase milk supply is known to increase milk flow just by relaxing and sipping
- Herbs in all our pregnancy teas are selected from the finest harvests of each year, and sifted by hand for quality
- Loose leaf tea preserves the integrity of each plant
- Delicious hot or chilled
Add a teaspoon of lactation tea to every cup of hot water. Allow to steep for 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your herbal tea. For best results, drink this tea 3-4 times a day to help increase breast milk.
- Use with a tea strainer spoon
- For a stronger brew, steep longer. Note that a longer steep may result in a mouth-puckering bitter brew (but hey, maybe that’s the way you like it!).
- For best results, drink 3-4 times a day. Regularity is everything when it comes to increasing your breast milk supply!
- Looking for more to support your breastfeeding care? Try our Nipstick Nipple Cream
- NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Organic Fenugreek Seed
A popular herb used to naturally increase milk production for breastfeeding mothers. Has a natural sweet maple aroma and flavor.
Organic Fennel Seed
Common licorice-like herb in tea that increases milk production for nursing moms. Passes through breastmilk to help baby's digestion and relieve colic.
Organic Red Raspberry Leaf
Popular herb used during pregnancy is also perfect in your tea that increases milk production. Helps tone the uterus for childbirth, which assists in preventing hemorrhage and miscarriage, and may lead to an easier birth.
Organic Blessed Thistle
Popularly used in teas, this digestive bitter helps increase breastmilk and support digestion. An herbal remedy since the Middle Ages.
Fenugreek Seed*, Fennel Seed*, Red Raspberry Leaf*, Blessed Thistle, Orange Peel*, Stinging Nettle Leaf*, Spearmint Leaf*, Caraway Seed*, Alfalfa Leaf*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Approved ingredient list for lactation & breastfeeding tea to help produce breast milk
- milk production
- milk supply
- lactation tea
Works really well
I'm absolutely satisfied with the results!
I had been struggling with my supply for a couple weeks & finally got this in the mail. I made two cups worth of tea for my morning & by the 3rd hour (when I usually pump) I was soooooo full. I pumped about 9oz in a 15 min session which is 5 more oz than the previous weeks with 30 min sessions! So happy with my purchase!!
Delicious and effective
this tea does exactly what it says. Liquid form of supplements is the best way. After a few hours i can feel the breast milk coming in. I try to drink it a minimum 2 times a day. 3 times im sure would give maximum results. Just reordered another bag. I love it ! It tastes good too.
Breast milk supply
It’s good when your breast milk is slow & the smell of it to me is like a minty kind & the taste is fresh. I really like it