Bump Gloss Stretch Mark Oil for Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Why You'll Love It
Our Bump Gloss pregnancy stretch mark oil soothes your itchy tummy and keeps it stretch mark free with our organic "Perfect 10 Blend".
Our Perfect 10 Blend is a unique blend of ten cold-pressed oils that adds major hydration and increases skin elasticity to your growing belly. Enhanced with shea butter, olive oil, and vitamin E oil for stretch marks, this long-lasting belly oil for stretch marks is a fast-absorbing treatment rich in antioxidants and collagen-building components. Recommended for prevention against pregnancy & postpartum stretch marks.
Lightly scented with lavender essential oil, our signature pregnancy stretch mark oil calms your senses while feeding thirsty, stressed skin that's vulnerable to stretch marks.
Size: 4 oz/113 gr
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Helps prevent new stretch marks during pregnancy and postpartum
- Helps reduce the appearance of new stretch marks
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly
- Soothes itchy, stressed skin
- Perfect for perineal and infant massage
- Call us biased this is the best oil to rub on a pregnant belly
After showering, massage Bump Gloss belly oil onto skin while slightly damp. Careful, a little goes a long way! Concentrate on areas that need extra lovin' as your belly grows. At night, follow with another application of stretch mark body oil, or use The Spoiled Mama's Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks for maximum stretch mark prevention. You can apply Bump Gloss belly oil multiple times daily or as needed.
- Always apply pregnancy oil in a circular motion to promote blood flow.
- Avoid nipple area while breastfeeding.
- Oil belly outside of your shower, as it can make tubs slippery.
- Pregnancy stretch mark oil is most beneficial on new stretch marks.
- Great follow-up treatment to our sugar stretch mark sugar scrub.
- Pregnant women should consult your doctor to ensure you're getting the essential prenatal vitamins needed for healthy baby, body & skin!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Ancient Polynesian skincare treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing stretch marks, scarring, and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by pregnancy stretch marks, wounds, and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, vitamin C and vitamin E oil for stretch marks.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans, and Mayans.
Organic Borage Oil
Derived from the starflower, the oil helps relieve dry pregnancy skin. Highly concentrated with omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to help prevent stretch marks.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Natural and Essential Oils*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Approved ingredients for Bump Gloss best oil for pregnant tummy