Exfoliating Bath Gloves
- Why You'll Love It
Every Mama knows it’s all about accessorizing! These body exfoliating gloves are the perfect addition to your daily shower and bath time ritual. Made with 100% nylon, these mitts help remove dead skin and rough patches to reveal new, polished skin.
With its gentle woven texture, the exfoliating gloves help combat stretch marks by promoting blood flow to skin’s surface and relieving itchiness of dry skin during pregnancy. Perfect to pair with a pregnancy safe body wash or a sugar scrub for stretch marks for a spa-like shower experience every time!
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Removes dead skin cells and reveal fresh, new surface
- Increases lather of bath and shower products for a better clean
- Leaves skin soft and silky to the touch
- Machine washable
- How To Use
While in the shower, slip on the body exfoliating gloves, wet and apply a dollop of your favorite bath product. Create a lather between your hands, and massage over body in circular motions. Wring out gloves with water when done, and hang to dry.
- Exfoliate using circular motions in order to promote blood flow.
- Do not scrub. Use a gentle touch, especially in delicate areas.
- Replace skin care accessories every three months to minimize bacteria growth.
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry, if needed.
- For softer cleanse, alternate use with exfoliating sea sponge.
Please note: Gloves vary in color from white, orange and pink; however, because of high demand, we can not guarantee every color is in stock. If you wish, please leave an order comment on color preference, and we will try our best to fulfill your request.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
These gloves work great after a sugar scrub. I also sometimes use it before I use bar soap. I find that it opens the pores to allow for the soap or product to really do it's job!
The Glove worked great with the peppermint body scrub!!