Happy Legs Gel Pregnancy Swollen Feet & Ankles Treatment
- Why You'll Love It
If puffy feet have got you cursing all your shoes, this aloe leg gel for swollen feet and ankles treatment will be your secret crutch! While your ankles swell & feet ache, you can still make your legs Happy Legs!
What can make an aloe leg gel so darn special? To start, ours is infused with organic herbs, cucumber and spirulina to help soothe and revitalize your legs and feet. Rich with vitamins A and C, this refreshing formula helps bring on immediate swollen feet pregnancy relief while protecting sensitive skin.
Since our Happy Legs Gel is made of pregnancy-safe ingredients, it’s great to use by soon-to-be and breastfeeding moms.
(By the way, ever wonder how some pregnant women can strut eight months preggo in stilettos? This is it!)
Size: 4.7 oz/133 gr
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Provides pregnancy swollen feet relief by helping promote blood circulation
- Instantly refreshes tired legs and feet
- excellent DIY foot massage treatment
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Soothes sunburns, dry skin, puffy eyes, and even mild blemishes
- How To Use
Directions: Apply liberally onto legs and feet twice a day, or as needed. Massage Happy Legs in a circular motion to promote blood flow and allow gel to dry. Try putting your feet up as the gel dries for the ultimate swollen feet pregnancy relief - this causes swelling to subside faster!
- While massaging this gel in, it helps promote proper circulation in the blood vessels as it soothes and refreshes overworked legs - it’s a must-have for every Mama struggling with sore legs & puffy feet!
- Featuring organic aloe vera, the leg gel has natural tackiness that subsides once dry.
- During the summer, refrigerate for a cooling treat.
- For sunburn treatment, apply to inflamed skin every 6-8 hours until swelling and redness subside.
- High blood pressure leads to swelling feet and legs during pregnancy. To minimize swelling, skip foods that can cause fluid retention (like processed, salty foods) and instead opt for fresh, healthy options rich in vitamins and minerals.
- For Mamas, excess fluid build-up and swollen legs after birth is also common. Add aloe gel to post-pregnancy skin care regimen to help ease discomfort.
Reduce swelling during pregnancy with regular exercise and drinking plenty of water. You can also try wearing compression socks for extra relief!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Contains the same level of hydrogen as skin, allowing it to soothe and soften irritated areas of body. Ascorbic acid helps decrease water retention and reduce skin puffiness.
Blue-green algae with a wide range of minerals to enrich skin. Loaded with gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that helps fight inflammation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients
*FTC approved ingredients for Happy Legs Swollen Feet and Ankles Treatment
The Product Worked & I'm Not Pregnant Nor Had Any Kids Just Had Build Up Fluid That Wouldn't Reduce It's Swelling No Matter How Much I Tried From Using EVERYTHING Diuretics, Ice Pack, Epsom Salt Etc But Once I Came Across Saw & Bought This Creme It Made The Swelling Go Down I MUST Say YOU WILL HAVE TO USE IT EVERYDAY In Order For It To Completely Work I Was Too Tired When I Got Off From Work & Missed Two Days Without Applying The Creme & They IMMEDIATELY Started Back Swelling Up . So Don't Go A Day Without.... Then You Would & Will Definitely Get The Results You Would Want To See
I’m felling much better with my happy legs gel pregnancy. I really recommend.
Great product! It really helped my ankles and feet get less swollen!
I LOVE this product. For about 10 years now my feet in the summer tend to feel like they are on fire and run hot. I wash my feet with ice cold water before bed just so I can sleep comfortably. I used to use generic Aloe Vera before this and I prefer this way more. It feel the cooling effect really is fast and last longer for some reason. I love the smell and keep this in stock. I am pregnant with my third and I make sure to keep this on hand always to help bring some cooling comfort.
I highly recommend this product! I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. My husband is a fire fighter/paramedic, which means he is on his feet most of the day, and we had to buy him a container!