Happy Legs Gel Pregnancy Swollen Feet & Ankles Treatment
- Why You'll Love It
If puffy feet have got you cursing all your shoes, this aloe leg gel for swollen feet and ankles treatment will be your secret crutch! While your ankles swell & feet ache, you can still make your legs Happy Legs!
What can make an aloe leg gel so darn special? To start, ours is infused with organic herbs, cucumber and spirulina to help soothe and revitalize your legs and feet. Rich with vitamins A and C, this refreshing formula helps bring on immediate swollen feet pregnancy relief while protecting sensitive skin.
Since our Happy Legs Gel is made of pregnancy-safe ingredients, it’s great to use by soon-to-be and breastfeeding moms.
(By the way, ever wonder how some pregnant women can strut eight months preggo in stilettos? This is it!)
Size: 4.7 oz/133 gr
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Provides pregnancy swollen feet relief by helping promote blood circulation
- Instantly refreshes tired legs and feet
- excellent DIY foot massage treatment
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Soothes sunburns, dry skin, puffy eyes, and even mild blemishes
- How To Use
Directions: Apply liberally onto legs and feet twice a day, or as needed. Massage Happy Legs in a circular motion to promote blood flow and allow gel to dry. Try putting your feet up as the gel dries for the ultimate swollen feet pregnancy relief - this causes swelling to subside faster!
- While massaging this gel in, it helps promote proper circulation in the blood vessels as it soothes and refreshes overworked legs - it’s a must-have for every Mama struggling with sore legs & puffy feet!
- Featuring organic aloe vera, the leg gel has natural tackiness that subsides once dry.
- During the summer, refrigerate for a cooling treat.
- For sunburn treatment, apply to inflamed skin every 6-8 hours until swelling and redness subside.
- High blood pressure leads to swelling feet and legs during pregnancy. To minimize swelling, skip foods that can cause fluid retention (like processed, salty foods) and instead opt for fresh, healthy options rich in vitamins and minerals.
- For Mamas, excess fluid build-up and swollen legs after birth is also common. Add aloe gel to post-pregnancy skin care regimen to help ease discomfort.
Reduce swelling during pregnancy with regular exercise and drinking plenty of water. You can also try wearing compression socks for extra relief!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Contains the same level of hydrogen as skin, allowing it to soothe and soften irritated areas of body. Ascorbic acid helps decrease water retention and reduce skin puffiness.
Blue-green algae with a wide range of minerals to enrich skin. Loaded with gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that helps fight inflammation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients
*FTC approved ingredients for Happy Legs Swollen Feet and Ankles Treatment
I highly recommend this product! I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. My husband is a fire fighter/paramedic, which means he is on his feet most of the day, and we had to buy him a container!
Game Changer for Pregnancy Cankles
I love the Happy Legs Gel! After a long day on my feet, I rub this gel on my feet and ankles and it immediately starts to soothe any aches and pains. I keep it in the fridge so it’s nice and cool. All of the Spoiled Mama products that I’ve tried have become a part of my daily routine, and this one is no exception. As I head into the 3rd trimester, I’m so glad to have this gel to combat my swollen, tired feet and ankles at the end of each day.
Feels great on my legs after a long day!
I love this stuff! It smells great and really relaxes my legs after a long walk or a long day! I don't have an overwhelming amount of swelling at this point, but it does relieve tightness and mild swelling/redness. I like putting it in the fridge and then putting it on after a long, hot walk!
Used it 3 times and seems to have brought down the swelling. Not due to pregnancy but due to a medical issue
This was such a nice surprise! I was so skeptical as my ankles were so swollen, but after 20 minutes or so after application I could see a noticeable difference! I love it- it’s especially nice in the fridge.
Kristen, YAY- So happy to hear that. Yes, the fridge is a great way to keep it cool and help with swelling. I would love for you to tag us and/or share your thoughts on our Instagram @thespoiledmama. We are glad we can help and you chose us to be on this beautiful journey with you!! - Tamara J., Founder & Mama