Rehab Serum: Safe Hormonal Acne Treatment
- Why You'll Love It
If you’re looking for a pregnancy safe acne treatment, the search is over. It’s time to kiss your blemishes goodbye with this potent, plant-based serum!
With your hormones on overdrive, you may be dealing with stubborn, hormonal pregnancy acne. While having breakouts is a new and very discouraging experience, don’t fret - let us help bring out that show-stopping pregnancy glow in you.
Made with a low-dose retinol* complex and 72% organic content, Rehab is a safe acne treatment during pregnancy - it tones using natural ingredients like witch hazel and green tea, and makes your skin glow as it pumps in moisture with hyaluronic acid.
This elegant serum is made with small molecules that penetrate deep into the skin for fast-acting results. So whether you’re looking for a quick fix to refresh your skin, or a permanent go-to serum to banish your blemishes, our Rehab acne treatment serum is always here for you.
Going to Rehab never felt so good!
Size: 1.7 fl oz/50 ml
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Safe for pregnant women* with hormonal acne
- Fast-acting and gentle even for sensitive skin
- Helps improve dark spots, pigmentation, fine lines & pregnancy melasma (mask of pregnancy) safely*
- Works for all skin types (including dry and oily skin)
- Contains .5% retinol*; 72% organic content
- How To Use
Using a pea-sized amount of serum, apply to face and neck every morning and/or night. Use gentle, circular upward motions. For best results, apply on a freshly cleansed face that’s been clarified with an acne toner. Follow with moisturizer and SPF 30+.
- Raging pregnancy hormones may help your skin become acne-prone and extra sensitive, hence the need to supplement your usual facial cleanser and moisturizer with pregnancy safe skin care products to help “calm” and clarify your skin and reduce breakouts.
- Skincare for pregnancy acne is tricky, so it is important to choose acne products that safe for your sensitive skin and your little one.
- Any mama’s skincare for hormonal pregnancy acne should forego harsh active ingredients (like salicylic acid and glycolic acid) and instead feature toxin-free, sensitive skin-safe and unborn baby-safe alternatives.
- Always apply pregnancy serums before moisturizers, to allow serum to penetrate skin first. Wait 5 minutes before you moisturize to allow the serum to fully absorb.
- Acne serums are highly concentrated, so a pea-sized amount will suffice.
The serum may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun, particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week after.
- Always consult your dermatologist or OBGYN when looking for a safe hormonal acne treatment during pregnancy, especially if you have extra-sensitive skin or if you are having a difficult pregnancy.
*The FDA approves retinol (vitamin A) during pregnancy with daily limits of 1.5 mg. This serum contains 0.5% retinol and does not exceed the FDA’s recommendation when applied as a spot treatment. Please discuss with your doctor or OBGYN about which treatment will work best for you.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Beloved for its antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, it helps tighten and refresh skin. Promotes faster wound healing and soothes distressed skin.
Gentle, natural liquid wax produced from the jojoba shrub. Absorbs quickly, and helps soften skin. Rich in vitamin B and minerals like copper and zinc.
Green tea leaf extracts contain powerful antioxidants (catechins) and anti-inflammatory components. Helps relieve skin redness and irritation (for instance, sunburn), reduce skin puffiness, and has anti-aging properties.
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyaluronic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5- guanidinopentanoic Acid, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Resina Propoli (Propolis)*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- approved ingredients for Rehab safe acne treatment during pregnancy.
- skin care routine
I love the way the serum makes my skin feel, after exfoliating!
I had hormonal acne before my pregnancy so it only got worse after. I never write reviews but this is the first product that has actually cleared up my chin. I’ve been using it for a month now. The first week showed no promise but I made myself stick to it, and I’m so glad I did. Just ordered another package plus the toner. Really grateful and will definitely continue use after my sweet baby arrives. My skin isn’t perfect yet but showing huge improvements.
I never had acne breakouts but my body has bust of hormones due to pregnancy. I ‘be been using the product for a week combined with the toner has an amazing effect on me. I feel refreshed.
I bought both the acne toner and serum based on reviews and due to all natural ingredients. I have noticed ZERO improvement. I used as directed and almost all out - couldnt justify spending more money on other products since these aren’t kinda pricey. Safe to say I will not be a returning customer.
This is the 3rd product I’ve purchased here, and once again loving it! Smells great, works well with my skin, and has awesome ingredients. I’ve always struggled with hormonal acne due to pcos and with pregnancy and breastfeeding, it sends my skin on a roller coaster and makes it difficult to find products that are not only safe, but effective, and this is it!