Exfoliating Sea Sponge
- Why You'll Love It
What the difference a rich, bubbly lather can do! Add an exfoliating sea sponge to your daily shower routine helps Mama cleanse in luxury from head to bump and tippy toes.
With a micro pore design, the bath sponge produces frothy lather to exfoliate and produce a clean, healthy glow. Comes with a useful hang tie for easy drying convenience. This sea sponge is a perfect addition to any present to spoil the pregnant or new Mama in your life!
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Ultra soft and absorbent
- Studded with tiny pores for gentle cleansing and exfoliation
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Perfect to partner with our pregnancy body wash for an invigorating cleanse
- Great for babies
- How To Use
Wet the sea sponge in your shower, and squeeze a dollop of your favorite bath and shower product onto the damp scrubber. Squeeze the sea sponge until a rich, bubbly lather forms. Gently cleanse and exfoliate your body from neck to feet, paying special attention to stretch mark prone areas, such as the belly, breasts, and thighs. When finished, rinse the sea sponge and squeeze to remove excess water. Hang dry.
- Cleanse using circular motions in order to promote blood flow and decrease chances of stretch marks.
- Replace every three months to minimize bacteria growth.
- Follow with Indulge Body Polish to treat skin to a deeper exfoliation. Alternatively, try a pair of body exfoliating gloves.
- To increase life span of sponge, make sure to rinse out product from scrub and squeeze thoroughly for extra water.
- For pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, pair with pregnancy skin care products and skin care accessories that are toxin-free and 100% safe for you and baby.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Sponge works as it says it should. I also feel that it is easily rinsed out compared to other sponges I have used in the past. With the exfoliating sea sponge I feel that I am easily able to rinse off excess product leaving it to properly air dry.
My favorite exfoliating sponge ever
I love this exfoiliating sponge. It's the best one I've tried. It isn't too rough, but you can tell it works. I've tried many sponges and gloves but I love this one. I use it everyday and can tell a difference in my skin. My husband has even remarked on how soft my skin has become since I've been pregnant; little does he know, it's my exfoiliating sponge and lotions/oils from spoiled mama. Try it! You'll be glad you did.