Bump Box in a Bag: Best Pregnancy Belly Cream & Oil
- Why You'll Love It
For any expecting Mama, this limited-time pregnancy gift set makes the perfect pampering present (say that three times fast!).
Bump Box in a Bag hydrates & soothes budding bellies with our best-selling stretch mark treatments and exfoliating gloves. Best of all? It comes beautifully packaged in a silver cosmetic bag for easy transport!
Here's what you get:
- Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks (4 oz): Cocoa butter & shea pregnancy belly cream helps increase elasticity and moisture your growing belly.
- Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Mark Oil (1 oz): A lightweight pregnancy belly oil that helps give skin the extra stretch it needs.
- 1 pair exfoliating gloves: A shower accessory that helps exfoliate & improve skin and bring blood flow to stretch mark prone areas.
- 1 reusable cosmetic bag (colors vary seasonally).
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Belly butter and pregnancy oil work together to prevent stretch marks and improve skins elasticity
- Items are 100% non-toxic for pregnant and new mothers
- Festive cosmetics bag for convenient travel
- Perfect gift for a new mom-to-be
We recommend applying Bump Gloss belly oil in the morning, preferably while skin is still slightly damp from showering. In the evening, massage Tummy Butter to all your growing bits. As your bump continues to grow, apply more frequently as needed to ensure any stretch marks from appearing or reddening.
For additional stretch mark prevention, use the exfoliating gloves while showering to buff away dull skin and help increase blood flow.
- Always apply belly butter and stretch mark oil in a circular motion to promote blood flow.
- Avoid nipple area while breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy belly cream and oil are most beneficial on new stretch marks.
- For best overall value, supersize your products with our pregnancy stretch mark prevention kit. This will maximize your savings on our best oil for pregnancy stretch marks and stretch mark cream
- Build the perfect pregnancy gift basket with this item & more!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
A pure butter from the cacao bean that's rich in antioxidants and skin-protecting properties. Natural emollient for dry, stressed skin.
Organic Tamanu Oil
Ancient Polynesian skin care treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing stretch marks, scarring and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by stretch marks, wounds and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, C and E.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans and Mayans.
Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks: Aqua (Distilled Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Coco-Caprylate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Phenoxyethanol
Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Marks Oil: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Natural and Essential Oils*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- tummy butter
- stretch marks
- Christmas tree
She enjoys using the tummy butter and oil, not just on her tummy but soothes her sore breasts too. Her skin is super sensitive and usually dry which makes it itch, and on top of being pregnant...this is definitely helping moisturize her skin. Thanks for helping me spoil my baby mama!
Great gift for my wife! The sizes are great and I love the stretch mark oil because we can refill it and take it to the hospital with us.
I absolutely loved this! The tummy butter definitely helps with the itchiness and it’s so soft. I love that it doesn’t feel sticky and goes on smoothly. Oil smells great! Everything fits perfectly into the little bag which makes it easier to carry around!
I’ve been using the gloss and tummy butter from week 5 to now (week 27) of pregnancy, and have nothing but love for Spoiled Mama. I have no dryness or itchiness and no hints of stretch marks so far. The gloss and butter go on smooth and feel soft, leaving my skin moisturized.
Look at that beautiful belly Mama Tenia! We love seeing your video . Did you know that you get 250 points in rewards for writing a review? Earn even more points for pics and videos. Win-win-win.
I love the smell of this product. The oil adds a nice shine to my growing belly. First time mommy here. No stretch Mark's yet!
Sabrina, We just love hearing the shoutouts! As a small family owned biz your positive words and reviews keep us doing what we do best: Spoiling you with amazing products! Please let us know any suggestions you have and how we can improve. And keep "shining" that beautiful belly mama! - Tamara Johnson, Founder & mama