ReModel Serum Pregnancy Stretch Marks Removal
- Why You'll Love It
If you’re sporting fresh pregnancy stretch marks, Remodel serum will help kick ‘em to the curb! With its itty-bitty molecular structure, this proprietary pregnancy serum penetrates skin’s deepest layers to reduce the size and visibility of stretch marks before you can say, “Is it nap time yet?”
Featuring retinol*, hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil, this wonder serum helps marks fade, boost collagen and increase elasticity in the skin. With its toxin-free ingredients, Remodel is the premiere spot treatment for pregnancy stretch marks removal and postpartum skin care.
Size: 1.7 fl oz/50 ml
- Why It Kicks Butt
- once you develop stretch marks, this pregnancy skin care serum helps minimize the appearance of stretch marks
- contains .5% retinol*
- proprietary formula provides fast, effective results to reduce the appearance quickly
- lightweight serum dries almost instantly
- 72% organic content
- How To Use
On clean skin, once you notice stretch marks dab a pea-sized amount on stretch marks. Allow drying completely before applying a stretch mark prevention cream, moisturizer or getting dressed. For maximum stretch mark prevention, follow with The Spoiled Mama’s Belly Butter for Stretch Marks.
- The serum may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun, particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week after.
- The pregnancy stretch marks removal serum is most effective on new stretch marks.
- While stretch marks are new, stay out of sun and tanning beds.
- Help your skin heal by staying hydrated and eating a well-balanced diet with adequate amounts of vitamin E and C.
- The best way to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy is early treatment with serums, creams and oils.
*The FDA approves retinol (vitamin A) during pregnancy with daily limits of 1.5 mg. This serum contains .5% retinol and does not exceed the FDA’s recommendation when applied as a spot treatment. Please discuss with your doctor or OBGYN about which treatment will work best for you.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Beloved for its antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, it helps tighten and refresh skin. Promotes faster wound healing and soothes distressed skin.
Gentle, natural liquid wax produced from the jojoba shrub. Absorbs quickly, and helps soften skin. Rich in vitamin B and minerals like copper and zinc.
Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory extracted from green tea leaves. Helps relieve redness and irritation in skin, and may improve the the appearance of aging skin.
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyaluronic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5- guanidinopentanoic Acid, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Resina Propoli (Propolis)*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients