Happy Legs Relief for Swollen Ankles & Feet
- Why You'll Love It
If puffy feet have got you cursing all your shoes, this aloe leg gel will be your secret crutch!
What can make an aloe gel so darn special? To start, ours is infused with organic herbs, cucumber and spirulina to help soothe and revitalize your legs and feet. Rich with vitamins A and C, this refreshing formula helps bring on pregnancy swollen feet relief quickly, while protecting irritated and sensitive skin.
(By the way, ever wonder how some pregnant women can strut eight months preggo in stilettos? This is it!)
Size: 8 oz/226 gr
Why it kicks butt:
- provides pregnancy swollen feet relief by helping promote blood circulation
- instantly refreshes tired legs and feet
- gentle enough for daily use
- soothes sunburns, dry skin, puffy eyes and even mild blemishes
- How To Use
Directions: Apply liberally onto legs and feet twice a day, or as needed. Massage leg gel in a circular motion to promote blood flow, and elevate feet as gel dries for the ultimate treatment for swollen feet during pregnancy!
- Featuring organic aloe vera, the leg gel has natural tackiness that subsides once dry.
- During the summer, refrigerate for a cooling treat.
- For sunburn treatment, apply to inflamed skin every 6-8 hours until swelling and redness subside.
- To avoid water retention during pregnancy, skip processed, salty foods and opting for fresh, healthy foods rich in vitamins.
- Swelling after birth is also common. Add aloe gel to post pregnancy skin care regimen to help ease discomfort.
- Reduce swollen feet and ankles with regular exercise and plenty of water!
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Contains the same level of hydrogen as skin, allowing it to soothe and soften irritated areas of body. Ascorbic acid helps decrease water retention and reduce skin puffiness.
Blue-green algae with a wide range of minerals to enrich skin. Loaded with gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that helps fight inflammation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients