Bump Gloss Stretch Mark Oil for Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Why You'll Love It
Our Bump Gloss oil brings all moms to the yard, and they're like, How does your belly look like that?
Every bottle contains our Perfect 10: a unique blend of ten cold-pressed oils that adds major hydration and elasticity to your growing belly. Enhanced with vitamin E, this long-lasting oil for stretch marks is a fast-absorbing treatment rich with antioxidants and collagen-building components. Recommended for prevention against pregnancy and postpartum stretch marks.
Lightly scented with lavender, our signature pregnancy stretch mark oil calms your senses while feeding thirsty, stressed skin that's vulnerable to stretch marks.
Size: 4 oz/113 gr
Why it kicks butt:
- helps prevent new stretch marks during pregnancy and postpartum
- non-greasy formula absorbs quickly
- soothes itchy, stressed skin
- perfect for perineal and infant massage
- How To Use
After showering, massage Bump Gloss onto body while skin is slightly damp. Careful, a little goes a long way! Concentrate on areas that need extra lovin' as baby grows. At night, follow with another application of stretch mark oil, or use The Spoiled Mama's Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks for maximum stretch mark prevention.
- Always apply pregnancy oil in a circular motion to promote blood flow.
- Avoid nipple area while breastfeeding.
- Apply oil outside of your shower, as it can make tubs slippery.
- Pregnancy stretch mark oil is most beneficial on new stretch marks.
- Great follow-up treatment to our sugar scrub for stretch marks.
- Consult your doctor to ensure you're getting the essential prenatal vitamins needed for healthy baby, body & skin!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Ancient Polynesian skin care treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing stretch marks, scarring and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by stretch marks, wounds and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, C and E.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans and Mayans.
Organic Borage Oil
Derived from the starflower, the oil helps relieve dry, inflammed skin. Highly concentrated with omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Natural and Essential Oils*
*Certified Organic Ingredients