Stretch Mark Prevention Trio Gift Set
- Why You'll Love It
When it comes to keeping your skin beautiful & hydrated, this Maternity Gift Set is the Dream Team against stretch marks!
Our Stretch Mark Prevention Trio tackles stretchies by boosting hydration, increasing elasticity and relieving itchy, stressed skin. This trio gift set brings you super savings with our best pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream, stretch mark oil and exfoliating body polish.
The kit features:
- Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks (4 oz): A proven pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream that boosts skin elasticity and evens skin tone. With an orange-chocolate scent, Tummy Butter is the most effective way to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It’s so good, you’ll swear it contained unicorn tears!*
- Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Mark Oil (4 oz): A light lavender scented blend that features 10 organic super oils to protect skin and lock in moisture. Hydrates and increases skin elasticity to your growing belly. Enhanced with shea butter, olive oil, and vitamin E. Fast absorbing and rich in antioxidants.
- Indulge Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks (8 oz): An invigorating sugar scrub that buffs away dull skin and infuses skin with healthy essential fatty acids.
*No unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Protects skin to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy associated with weight gain
- Maternity Gift Set includes top 3 best-selling stretch mark treatments bundled for maximum savings
- 100% safe for pregnant, postpartum & breastfeeding moms
- Coveted pregnancy gift for any new mom
- How To Use
This trio of stretch mark treatments can be used all together at once or separately throughout the day. With exfoliating ingredients and hydrating belly butter, belly oil and scrub you can only win with this trio.
In the shower, massage a dollop of Indulge body polish over your growing body- including thighs, hips, and breasts. Use your fingers or exfoliation gloves to buff away dead skin. Rinse.
With skin slightly damp, apply Bump Gloss belly oil after your daily shower to help lock in moisture. Apply Tummy Butter stretch mark removal cream twice a day, or as needed. It’s especially wonderful in the evening to give skin deep hydration while you sleep!
- Caution: Always apply Bump Gloss pregnancy oil outside of the shower or bath, as it can make floors slippery.
- Everything in this Maternity Gift Set is meant to be used together for maximum results.
- Apply pregnancy skincare products in a gentle circular motion to increase blood flow.
- Early stretch mark treatment is key but pregnancy stretch marks tend to start appearing in the sixth or seventh month.
- Establish a regular moisturizing routine to ensure healthy skin.
- Discuss your diet with your doctor is make sure you’re feeding your skin from the inside out.
In random surveys of users, 92% of pregnant women using Spoiled Mama's Tummy Butter for stretch marks and Bump Gloss belly oil, reported they did not get one lasting stretch mark and claimed our belly butter & belly oil was the only solution to their excessive itching.
82% of Tummy Butter users that treated already existing pregnancy stretch marks experienced a significant improvement in an average of 8 weeks when used twice daily. The results included fading, blending and smoothing of existing scars and stretch marks by improving skin tone and texture.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
A pure butter from the cacao bean that's rich in antioxidants and skin-protecting properties. Natural emollient for dry, stressed pregnancy skin.
Organic Tamanu Oil
Ancient Polynesian skin care treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing pregnancy stretch marks, post-pregnancy scarring, and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by stretch marks, wounds, and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, C and E.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans, and Mayans.
Tummy Butter Stretch Mark treatment: Aqua (Distilled Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Coco-Caprylate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Phenoxyethanol
Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Mark Oil: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Natural and Essential Oils*
Indulge Peppermint Sugar Stretch Mark Scrub: Sugar*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Natural and Essential Oils
*Certified Organic Ingredients
* Approved ingredients for Pregnancy Stretch Mark Treatment & Prevention Gift *
- stretch marks
- tummy butter
I am really enjoying using the trio set by The Spoiled Mama! This is my second pregnancy and I’m making it a point to take better care of my skin this time around. I love the way it makes my skin feels, I love the smell, and I can see some of my previous stretch marks from my first pregnancy starting to fade!! I highly recommend this product!
I’m only about a week and a half in, but I love the product! My skin has never been smooth! My stretch marks have started to fade too!
I've been using the trio of scrub, oil, and belly butter for a week now, and I've noticed that my belly is staying hydrated longer than my past products. It also soaks in quick enough that I can put on my clothes immediately after application. All three steps are unique in smell and give the essence of being in a clean spa. I wish I had bought the belly butter in the 8 oz instead of the 4 oz package (an upgrade option with the trio), as it would've been a better bang for my buck and would get me through the rest of my pregnancy. I also keep a sponge and dish soap in the tub to remove the scrub oil from the floor of the tub. I use my feet and rinse before moving on with my shower, just to keep things nonslip. The scrub leaves me loaded with moisture post shower and really does it's part in the trio.
I've only had this trio for a few days auld I already love it. I love the smell, I love how the scrub, butter, and oil all make my tummy feel. This is a definite mommy must <3
The prodcuts are just YUMMY. Honestly feels like a spa day everytime I am in the shower with the scrub and it smells delicious. The lotion is great and the oil to top it off too. I am 5months into pregnancy and just started using the products a couple weeks ago with no stretch marks, and U feel like this stuff may keep it that way. I have been feeling my skin get itchy and stingy where it is stretching and as soon as I apply the lotions it goes away even on my sides and back, I don't just limit it to my belly I use the lotion everywhere, especially on my thighs and butt and it feels soooooo good and I think I am noticing a difference in appearance of stretch marks already there too.