'Sitzing Pretty' Postpartum Sitz Bath
- Why You'll Love It
When it comes to postpartum recovery, it’s all about the bottom line -- your bottom, of course! You need an herbal sitz bath ASAP!
For Mamas who’ve had a vaginal delivery, our Sitzing Pretty herbal sitz bath tea is a great way to bounce back to your normal self. Our postpartum sitz bath blends organic herbs such as shepherds purse, yarrow, and goldenseal to aid in healing and restoration. Meanwhile, calendula, chickweed, and plantain provide soothing, styptic and antibacterial properties. Includes reusable muslin bag for your convenience.
Size: 4 oz resealable bag (Net Wt. 5 oz/142g)
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Works wonders as a sitz bath after episiotomy, tears, and hemorrhoids associated with postpartum skin care
- Stimulates blood flow to help soothe and heal perineal area
- Helps fight infection
- Whole leaf herbs help deliver maximum restorative qualities
Scoop approximately one cup of postpartum herbal sitz bath into the reusable muslin bag. Place tea in six quarts boiling water. Allow to steep for 20 minutes as the tea cools to appropriate bathing temperature. Add to shallow basin or tub, and sit pretty for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare sitz bath after delivery in shower tub or shallow basin. In place of a bath, place filled muslin bag directly on perineum area.
- Use tea filled in muslin bag warm or frozen to keep swelling at a minimum.
- Pair with aloe leg gel if experiencing postpartum swelling in legs and feet.
- Use sitz bath after birth only.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Gentle herb known to soothe irritation when applied topically. Renowned for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties, the daisy-like plant may help heal minor wounds.
Native to Europe and Asia, this helpful herb helps heal cuts and bruises. With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities, the leaf is great for wounds, itching and pain.
Healing herb praised for helping reduce pain and inflammation in minor wounds and burns. As a natural emollient, it protects and helps heal chapped skin.
A member of the marigold family, this flower is known for its medicinal use. Applied to cuts and wounds, the vibrant flower helps speed healing, stops bleeding and even fights infection.
Epsom Salt, Chamomile*, Chickweed*, Comfrey Root and Leaf*, Marshmallow Root*, Plantain*, Calendula*, Yarrow*, Rosemary*, Shepherd’s Purse*, Goldenseal*, Myrrh*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
* FTC approved ingredients Sitzing Pretty Herbal Sitz Bath postpartum*
- sitz bath product
I love it the blend of herbs. It was what I needed while healing from my birth.
Everything I’ve bought for my wife during pregnancy has been amazing
My grandbaby has not yet arrived. Therefore, my daughter has not yet utilized product. However, she is excited about having received the sitz bath product. She looks forward to all of her Spoiled Mama products.
Definitely works for postpartum hemorrhoids. I was really surprised how fast it worked! Only took one bath to work. Bonus: it made for a very relaxing bath and smells great.
The sitz bath is the bomb for postpartum soreness. It provided so much relief and the healing seemed to go more quickly. I will definitely order this again and for sure recommend it.