Frequently Asked Questions
- Help! I need access to my account & VIP Rewards!
Visit this link to sign in to your Spoiled Mama account, or find it at the top of any page on our site. Once logged in, you'll be able to view any past or processing orders, and track shipments. You can also view your VIP Rewards points, and redeem them towards future purchases
If you don't have a Spoiled Mama account, join in on the fun here...it's totally free!
- How do I redeem my rewards?
Log in to your store account. Select the tab called "Redeem Points," and you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
For more info on our VIP Rewards program, visit this link.
- My payment was declined, but my credit card is charged. What’s up with that?
Don’t fret, Mama! If you didn’t receive an order confirmation from us, your card has not been charged.
The transaction you see on your account is a temporary authorization hold that was created when you attempted to place your order, and should be automatically removed within a few business days.
However, if the transaction is still showing thereafter, please contact your bank to have the charge removed. If your bank needs us to confirm the declined charge, we’ll be happy to do so!
- How do I change or cancel my order?
Our packing fairies work so fast, that we normally cannot accept order cancellations or apply changes once an order has been submitted. However, we will do our very best to rectify the situation! If you have a question about your order, please contact us immediately with your order number.
- My free shipping offer isn’t being applied. What’s going on?
Orders within the contiguous United States are automatically upgraded to FREE ground shipping with orders $50+, and at times we may offer special shipping deals as well.
To receive your free shipping, please make sure:
1) Your total (before tax & discounts) reaches the order minimum;
2) Your shipping address is within the contiguous United States;
3) Your order has only one promo code applied per purchase.
If your order is still over $50 after the discount is applied, you ARE still qualified for FREE shipping. However, our system only allows one discount to be entered at a time. You will need to place your EXACT COUPON CODE in the message at checkout and we will apply it within 5-7 business days of shipment. If you fail to enter the code into the message, we will be unable to credit your account.
- Why isn’t my promotion code working?
If you’re experiencing difficulties with a promo code, please review the code’s requirements for offer period and restrictions.
Some common issues may include:
1) An invalid or expired coupon code;
2) Coupon code was already used under your account/email address;
3) Some promos may be valid for specific products/collections only.
Please note promotions cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchases. Only one promotion code may be used per order.
- Do you ship to Hawaii, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
Hawaii and Alaska: Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii generally take 3-7 days, although remote areas may take a bit longer. Surcharges may apply. Some items are considered oversized when shipped express or overnight. If your qualifying order is shipped express, you will be charged an additional fee for 2-Day Select.
APO/FPO/DPO & P.O. Boxes: We ship to P.O. boxes, military and diplomatic addresses via USPS. Transit times vary based on location, and all orders will ship via USPS.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Our warehouse is located in San Leandro, Calif., and generally takes 1-6 business days to arrive within the United States, depending on your location. Please refer to the map below for estimated transit times, and add 2-3 business days for order processing.
- How much product will I need during my pregnancy?
That’s a really difficult and personal question to answer, Mama. It’s like us asking how many burritos you plan to eat during your pregnancy. Like, it all depends, and the question itself is a little unfair, right? (Because, how dare you make me place a limit on my burrito consumption?)
Anyway. The answer is: it depends. It depends on how far along you are, whether you’re carrying multiples, experiencing targeted or all over weight gain, whether your skin feels sufficiently moisturized with a dollop of cream, or if you like to grease yourself up like a beautiful, juicy burrito.
- Are your products safe for breastfeeding moms?
Yes Mama, ALL our products are safe for breastfeeding moms; however, please follow the directions for each product. For example, our Fix that Sucker Nipstick is made with 100% toxin-free ingredients and lanolin-free, which means it’s safe for baby’s consumption. For other products, please avoid the nipple area where baby directly feeds.
- Can I expedite my order?
We’re happy to expedite any order! You may upgrade your shipping method at checkout; however, please note upgraded shipping expedites travel time, not order processing time.
Choose from standard ground shipping, 3-Day Select, Second Day Air and Next Day Air*. All orders, regardless of shipping method, are subject to a processing time of 2-3 business days, and are subject to availability and credit card approval.
*Next Day Air orders must be placed via phone with a customer service agent before 11 a.m. PST Monday-Friday, and is subject to product availability. Call us at 1-877-657-7645 from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. PST Monday-Friday to place your order today!
- What’s the shelf life of your products?
Our PAO (Period After Opening) is 6-9 months, depending on the product. Due to the organic nature and minimal use of preservatives in our products, we feel safe that our products have a shelf life of one year; however, the PAO time is less. We hope our moms will be using our products and returning for more before the period after opening becomes an issue.
- Will there by customs or brokerage fees for my international order?
Import duties, brokerage fees, taxes and charges may be added to international orders outside the United States. Customs regulations vary from every country. To inquire about potential fees, please contact your country's customs office before placing your Spoiled Mama order.
Additional charges, if applicable, will be the buyer's responsibility. You may also contact The Spoiled Mama customer service for more details regarding quotes on duties and taxes.
- What's your return policy?
Need to do a return? You got it. We won’t take it personally, but can’t promise we won’t cry ourselves to sleep tonight.
We offer returns/store credit within 30 days of delivery date, with some restrictions applied. (Note: if your product arrives damaged, please contact customer service immediately.)
My item is UNOPENED, and in original condition:
- If your product is unopened with its outer seal (shrink-wrap) intact, you may be eligible for a money-back return. Please note return shipping & promotional discounts (including free shipping offers) will be deducted from your money-back return.
My item is OPEN, and at least ¾ full:
- If your product is open or partially used (¾ full), you may be eligible for a store credit to our online store. Store credits may be used towards other merchandise, or a gift certificate for a lucky friend!
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns or offer store credit on products that are less than ¾ full, gift sets or bundled kits, or any twist-top pumps that come without shrink-wrap.
3 Easy Steps to Return:
1) Request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #) by entering your email and order number.
2) Ship your approved return back to our warehouse within 30 days of the date it was received. In order to receive a full refund, the outer seal (shrink-wrap) must still be intact and have a (RMA) return authorization number. If open or partially used (¾ full), you may be eligible for a store credit to our online store.
3) Once we receive your package safely at our warehouse, we will notify you via email and promptly process your refund or issue your store credit.
The fine details: Please note you are responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be the purchase price, minus shipping and other charges. If you received free shipping with your original order or any other promotional discount, the value of those discounts will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Your return checklist:
- Receive an authorized RMA #
- Wrap all oil-based products in a sealed back to prevent leakage in shipment.
- Send back items within 30 days of receiving the package. Include reason for return + authorized RMA # in your return package.
- Include a tracking number, as we cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items in transit.