Pregnancy Safe Acne Treatment Kit
- Why You'll Love It
Hey Mama, looking to balance and rehabilitate your pregnancy acne? Want that mysterious pregnancy "glow" everyone talks about?
If you answered YAASSS! Then this pregnancy safe bundle is just for you. Whether you are suffering from early pregnancy hormonal acne or have had it throughout all three trimesters. Start clearing your blemishes caused by pregnancy immediately. We know blemishes just don't happen on your face - acne can occur on your chest, back and shoulders. Like Pickles & Ice Cream, these pregnancy skin care products are great perfectly separate, but deliver the BEST results together!
This pregnancy acne treatment features:
- BalanC Acne Toner (4 oz): Made with witch hazel, vitamin C, and botanicals, this toner helps regulate hormonal acne and problematic skin.
- Rehab Hormonal Acne Serum (1.7 oz): Kiss your blemishes away and treat acne concerns with this potent, plant-based serum.
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Safe to use during pregnancy*
- Helps diminish the appearance of hormonal pregnancy acne
- Aloe vera and witch hazel soothe problematic skin
- Tones & removes dirt and oil that leads to pregnancy acne and clogged pores
- Helps to fade dark spots called melasma (mask of pregnancy)
- Free from salicylic acid & benzoyl peroxide
- BalanC: 95% organic content; 2% vitamin C
- Rehab Serum: .5% retinol*; 72% organic content
- How To Use
Using lukewarm water, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Spritz toner on a cotton pad and apply over a clean face and neck. Allow to dry and pump a pea-sized amount of Rehab acne serum and apply to face and where ever else you are experiencing hormonal acne. Use once a day or repeat twice a day, morning and night. For best results, use an SPF 30+ each day.
- If pregnancy hormones are giving you unsightly acne or you were using acne medications pre-pregnancy, a pregnancy safe acne serum and toner should be implemented into your skincare routine to give you clear skin ASAP.
- Spritz acne toner over mineral makeup to help set finish.
- Always apply pregnancy serums before moisturizers, to allow serum to penetrate skin first.
- The serum may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun, particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week after.
- Consult with your dermatologist when considering acne treatment during pregnancy. If you are experiencing severe acne this product may not work as effectively.
*The FDA approves retinol (vitamin A) during pregnancy with daily limits of 1.5 mg. This serum contains .5% retinol and does not exceed the FDA’s recommendation when applied as a spot treatment. Please discuss with your doctor or OBGYN before starting any new treatment about which products will work best for you.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Beloved for its antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, it helps tighten and refresh skin. Promotes fast healing and soothes distressed skin.
Gentle, natural liquid wax produced from the jojoba shrub. Absorbs quickly, and helps soften skin. Rich in vitamin B and minerals like copper and zinc.
Geranium Essential Oil
A natural astringent that contracts blood vessels to tone and tighten skin. Its anti-microbial and vulnerary properties help protect skin from bacteria and speeds up wound healing.
BalanC Pregnancy Safe Toner: Nano Structured Water with Potassium, Magnesium and Silica, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Colloidal Silver, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Distillate, Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium) Essential Oil, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, R Lipoic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Seed Extract*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycolic Acid, 19+ Enzymatic Concentrate (all from plant sources), Camu Camu Berry, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile) Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Arnica Montana (Arnica), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Resina Propoli (Propolis), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Rehab Pregnancy Hormonal Acne Serum: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyaluronic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5- guanidinopentanoic Acid, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Resina Propoli (Propolis)*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- approved ingredient list for pregnancy safe acne treatment bundle kit -
- pregnancy acne
I have always battled with oily, acne prone skin. In my first trimester I got small textured bumps all over my face. I found this product and it has really helped Minimize the bumps. It’s also made the blotchy redness go away. I would definitely give this product a try!
The smell the feel the results are just so amazing!!! I love the scrub so much too.
I was looking for something for my acne prone skin during pregnancy and really feel these products helped. I had so much better skin than in my first pregnancy when I didn't use spoiled mama. I have been reordering for use after pregnancy too since I am still acne prone. I just ran out and sure enough, here come the pimples again.
I have enjoyed using these two products. They are easy to use and are showing amazing results. My skin is not breaking out and is even starting to have the pregnancy glow. I love knowing that these products are safe to use throughout pregnancy.
Great, gentle but effective
I like this product so far but I won’t know for a full two months how well it’s working it seems to be working well thus far though