Indulge Peppermint Sugar Scrub for Stretch Mark Prevention
- Why You'll Love It
Don’t let its sweet demeanor fool you: our Indulge sugar scrub takes the bite out of stretch marks!
As the ultimate shower treat, this sugar scrub for stretch marks buffs away dull, itchy skin and helps increase elasticity for all your growing bits. As the sugar dissolves, oils rich in essential fatty acids stay behind to lock in moisture and give you a dewy glow all day long.
With its invigorating peppermint vanilla scent, this body polish energizes your senses and washes foggy mommy brain down the drain!
Size: 8 oz/227 gr
Why it kicks butt:
- stretch mark scrub works by promoting blood circulation and skin elasticity
- provides gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin
- soothes itchy, stressed bellies
- gives skin healthy glow
- How To Use
Apply a dollop of sugar scrub onto damp body. Using fingers or a cloth, massage until sugar dissolves. Rinse with warm water, and pat dry. For maximum stretch mark prevention, follow with The Spoiled Mama’s Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks or Bump Gloss Stretch Mark Oil.
- Always apply body polish in a circular motion to promote blood flow.
- Pair with spa gloves for the ultimate exfoliation experience.
- Sugar scrub is most beneficial for preventing new stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor to ensure you’re getting the essential prenatal vitamins needed for healthy baby, body & skin!
A gentle exfoliator that's a natural source of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid. A natural humectant, it pulls moisture from the air to revitalize dry skin.
A natural moisturizer renowned for treating small skin wounds, stretch marks and sun burns. Derived from the African shea tree, the butter is a superb source of vitamins A & E.
An excellent hydrator that's gentle enough for sensitive skin. A natural emollient that lubricates thirsty skin and restores damaged, aging skin.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Offers a wealth of vitamin E, zinc and antioxidants to help skin retain moisture and fight free radicals. Helps heal damaged skin, and improves tone and texture.
Sugar*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Natural and Essential Oils
*Certified Organic Ingredients