"Here are some of my favorite maternity style picks for creating a memorable holiday outfit for every occasion!
1) For the hot Mama who loves her curves. The Pleated Tank Dress will surely turn heads with its form-fitting silhouette. For the winter, pair this versatile tank dress with fleece-lined tights and a pair of boots -- or even heels if you dare! Pair with an open cardigan or structured coat, and you are ready for a night on the town.
2) For the Mama who likes to shine. I can't resist sparkle during the holidays, and if I could have my way, I'd wear sequins every day. But just cause you're expecting doesn't mean you have to blend into the background. This pretty dress from Pietro Brunelli at Pea In The Pod will make you sparkle without looking -- or feeling -- like a disco ball. I love the subtle black glimmer and sexy neckline that will show off your collarbone and shoulders. It's easy drape will also hide your tush and thighs, where women often carry pregnancy weight.
3) For the timeless Mama. If elegance is what you're after, get yourself this TOPSHOP Maternity Sleeveless Bodycon Dress. The LBD (Little Black Dress) is essential in your regular wardrobe, so why wouldn't it be when you're expecting? Pair this dress with comfy ballet flats, and accessorize with your favorite jewelry. To "holiday it up," throw on some red lipstick, a sequined sweater and you are on your way!
4) For the Mama who just wants to be comfortable, goshdarnit. Looking dazzling doesn't always mean putting on a bump-hugging dress and heels. The key to this casual outfit is accessorizing! Everyday basics, like this Tie Front Maternity Blouse and ASOS Maternity Leggings With Sequined front panel, can be jazzed up with brightly colored shoes, bold jewelry or layered with a jacket for extra warmth and a maybe another punch of color. And don't forget what a little shimmery makeup can do as well!
5) For the Mama who likes to WOW with color. Some expecting women feel understandably self-conscious about their growing bodies and stick to black clothing or muted colors. But Mamas, you've got nothing to hide! I love the flattering silhouette that this rose gold number called the Queen Bee Sequin Skater Dress
6) For the red carpet Mama. Sometimes you want to sit in your jammies and eat potato chips. Other times you want to make everyone's friggin' jaw hit the floor with how amazing you look. For the latter occasions, there's the Red Ruffle Slit Maternity Gown by Susana Monaco The gorgeous draping on this gown will accentuate the curves of your pregnancy bod, and will show off your shoulders and proudly put your bump on display in this ruffle-edged gown makes it glamorous and elegant. While a bright red dress is the obvious holiday choice, it can be hard to wear casually. So look for jewel tones like sapphire, teal, plum or garnet for a more wearable look. If you're self-conscious about your arms, pair with an open cardigan or shawl for extra coverage.
7) Fit & Flare Mini Dress at Nordstrom offers for pregnant fashionistas of any size. This fun pop of a dress stands out and also is great if you want to show a bit of "leg"