Bottom of the 9th Safe Herbal Tea for Pregnancy
- Why You'll Love It
It’s the bottom of the ninth. Bases are loaded. You’re mentally prepped for childbirth -- but is your body?
The Bottom of the Ninth Sippin’ Tea is an amazing drink that helps Mama prepare for childbirth by strengthening and toning the growing uterus. The third trimester tea is safe for pregnancy and made with 100% organic ingredients that contain vitamins, bioflavonoids and calcium-rich herbs proven to lower the chance of Cesarean sections and forceps birth. Unlike manufactured tea bags, this loose organic tea contains whole herbs that preserve the medicinal properties of each plant.
The Bottom of the Ninth Tea is perfect to help you gear up for the home stretch! Serve hot or chilled.
Size: 8 oz Tea Canister (Net Wt. 2 oz/56 gr)
Why it kicks butt:
- helps tone uterus for childbirth and lowers chance of C-sections and forceps birth
- made with 100% organic ingredients
- whole herbs preserves integrity of each plant
- ingredients are selected from the best harvests of each year, and sifted by hand for quality
- our pregnancy teas are delish hot or chilled
- How To Use
Add teaspoon of tea to every cup of hot water. Allow to steep for 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Sip your way to a happier birth!
- A tea strainer is helpful for brewing loose leaf teas, like our morning sickness tea & tea to increase milk supply.
- For a stronger taste, steep longer. Note a longer steep may creates a bitter brew (but hey, maybe that’s the way you like it!).
Please note: This product is for third trimester moms only.
Organic Red Raspberry Leaf
Popular herb used during pregnancy. Helps tone the uterus for childbirth, which assists in preventing hemorrhage and miscarriage, and leads to an easier birth.
Organic Rose Hip
Useful pregnancy herb rich in vitamins A, C and E. As a natural astringent, helps with poor bladder control, a common issue in late pregnancy.
Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf
A great source of vitamins and minerals, including iron and potassium. Best taken in the third trimester for its stimulating effect on the uterus.
Rich in vitamins A, C, D & K, with added benefits from calcium and magnesium. Helps relieve anxiety and restlessness.
Red Raspberry Leaf*, Stinging Nettle Leaf*, Spearmint*, Oatstraw*, Orange Peel*, Chamomile Flower*, Rosehips*, Alfalfa Leaf*
*Certified Organic Ingredients