Happy Mornings Tea To Help Morning Sickness
- Why You'll Love It
Welcome to your first trimester: when you haven’t had a drop of alcohol, but wake up every morning with a hangover!
If pregnancy nausea is putting a downer on your day, reach for a cup of our best tea for morning sickness, Happy Mornings Tea. With a unique blend of organic herbs, this tea uses ginger, red raspberry leaf and spearmint to help settle the stomach, refresh and revive you for the day.
Unlike manufactured tea bags, this loose leaf morning sickness tea contains whole herbs that preserve the medicinal properties of each plant. This way, every sip ensures relief is delivered swiftly and reliably!
Size: 8 oz Tea Canister (Net Wt. 2 oz/56 gr)
Why it kicks butt:
- helps curtail morning sickness with 100% organic herbs
- loose leaf tea preserves integrity of each plant
- herbs in all our pregnancy teas are selected from the finest harvests of each year, and every batch is sifted by hand for quality
- delicious hot or chilled
- How To Use
Add teaspoon of tea to every cup of hot water. Allow to steep for 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Sip your way to a merrier day!
- Use with tea strainer spoon, if preferred.
- For a stronger brew, steep longer. Note that a longer steep may result in bitterness (but hey, maybe that’s the way you like it!).
- For best results, drink 3-4 times a day.
- Did you know “morning sickness” can strike any time of day? Brew a large pitcher of our herbal tea for morning sickness to take with you on the run!
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Organic Ginger Root
Highly renowned for relieving nausea, motion sickness and loss of appetite, this root has been a treasured medicine for centuries. Considered a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Organic Spearmint Leaf
Popular herb that helps ease upset stomachs, and curb nausea and vomiting. Soothing menthol relaxes the body and primes it for rest and relaxation.
Organic Orange Peel
Flavorful and aromatic herb packed with vitamin C. Helps relieve nausea, bloating and upset tummies, while boosting appetite.
Gentle herb known to soothe irritation when applied topically. Renowned for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties, the daisy-like plant may help heal minor wounds.
Ginger Root*, Spearmint Leaf*, Red Raspberry Leaf*, Orange Peel*, Chamomile Flower*, Peppermint Leaf*, Lemon Balm Leaf*
*Certified Organic Ingredients