Lucid Brightening Melasma (Mask of Pregnancy) Treatment Cream
- Why You'll Love It
Ever wonder where those dark spots are coming from? If pregnancy has triggered spotty dark spots on your face (also known as melasma or “the mask of pregnancy”), Lucid is here to wipe the slate clean!
Organic fruit acids (AHAs) gently exfoliate your face, while kojic acid safely (during pregnancy) brightens skin complexion to fight dark spots. This treatment for melasma is an all-in-one serum that quickly penetrates the skin to improve firmness, moisture, and overall radiance.
Size: 1.7 oz/50 ml
- Why It Kicks Butt
- small molecular structure sinks deep into skin to deliver quality results
- mask of pregnancy treatment can be used as a spot treatment over dark spots, or to brighten overall complexion
- free of toxic skin whiteners like hydroquinone
- contains hyaluronic acid to boost skin hydration
Using a pea-sized amount of serum, apply to face and neck every morning and/or night. Use gentle, circular upward motions. For best results, apply on freshly cleansed and toned face. Follow with moisturizer and SPF 30+, if needed.
- Always apply pregnancy serums before moisturizers to allow serum to penetrate skin first.
- Pair with our BalanC acne toner for clear, brighter skin.
- To reduce the appearance of dark spots or melasma (“the mask of pregnancy”), always wear SPF 30+ and reduce sun exposure.
- Consult with your dermatologist when considering a melasma treatment cream.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
A naturally occuring acid derived from the reishi mushroom. Helps halt the production of melanin that leads to dark spots and melasma.
Natural source of a salicylic acid-like ingredient that helps reduce hyperpigmentation, inflammation and breakouts. Enhances cell turnover and anti-microbial.
Powerful anti-inflammatory that contains glabridin, an active compound that may inhibit skin hyperpigmentation. A gentle natural alternative for skin lightening.
Renowned for its medicinal properties, this cactus is an excellent treatment for distressed skin, burns and minor wounds. Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, magnesium and zinc.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyaluronic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ganoderma Lucidum (Kojic Acid)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract (Glycolic Acids), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Willow Bark (Salix Alba)*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)*, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm)*, Panax Ginseng (Chinese Ginseng)*, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise), Armoracia Rusticana (Horseradish)*, Schisandra Chinensis (Schisandra)*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel)*, Melissa Officinalis (Melissa Essential Oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
*Certified Organic Ingredients