Some of our most popular blog posts have been Halloween costumes for moms, and honestly, we can't blame you -- we love looking at these pictures, too! With Oct. 31 just around the corner, we've compiled a new list of our favorite ways to dress up your bump or little one this trick-or-treating season.
Ready? Here we go!
5 Easy DIY Pregnant Halloween Costumes
1) Kangaroo Mommy. So adorable, we can't take it. Even the dog is freaking out.
Difficulty level: 3 out of 5. Some sewing skills required, and you must have some forethought to purchase accompanying Winnie The Pooh Ears and kangaroo plush toy.
2) Winnie the Pooh from Crafty Morning. Whether or not you have Christopher Robin to accompany you, this is an ingenuous pregnant Halloween costume. Your baby bump and Pooh's honey "bump" makes perfect sense!
Difficulty level: 2 out of 5. The hardest part may be finding a mustard-colored dress; however, we think you can recreate the same look with a long top.
3) Violet Beauregard of Willy Wonka: If you're mourning the loss of Gene Wilder like we are, why not pay homage to this classic childhood fave? While your belly won't pop like Violet's, your bump makes the perfect accessory to pull this costume off.
Difficulty level: 1 out of 5.
4) Gumball Machine: Scores 10/10 on originality. We love the creativity of this gumball Halloween costume. If you're not afraid of getting crafty, this is definitely an awesome idea to turn heads at any event you're at.
Difficulty: 4 out of 5. Just follow a similar tutorial for you here, which includes a ton of pom poms, felt, a glue gun and some patience!
5) Mother of Dragons from "Game of Thrones": For new moms, this Khaleesi costume is a clever reference for "GoT" fans. Rookie Moms created "Game of Thrones" family costume idea with her two sons. And with only one season of the HBO hit show remaining, this may be one of the remaining years where this costume will be particularly relevant.
What are your favorite pregnant Halloween costumes for this year? Share below, and let us know!