New Mom Gift Bundle
- Why You'll Love It
Welcome to Mamahood! For growing bumps, this starter kit will help ease you into pregnancy’s first trimester and get your skin & tummy primed for the next several months.
Our New Mom Gift Set pampers your little bump with our bestselling stretch mark prevention products while aiding you with our organic ginger tea for nausea.
This first time mom gifts set bundle features:
- Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks (4 oz): A proven pregnancy stretch mark cream that boosts skin elasticity and evens skin tone. With an orange-chocolate scent, Tummy Butter is the most effective way to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It’s so good, you’ll swear it contained unicorn tears!*
- Happy Mornings Ginger Tea for Nausea: A delightful morning sickness relief tea made with 100% organic herbs like ginger, red raspberry leaf, and spearmint to help settle your stomach, refresh and revive you for the day.
- Loose Leaf Tea Strainer: Made with a long handle, it fits all standard size mugs without getting lost or accidentally dropping into your tea. This elegant tea strainer spoon is a stylish and more durable option than a mesh ball and is more eco-friendly than DIY tea bags.
*No unicorns were harmed in the making of these products.
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Coveted pregnancy gift for any new mom
- Cocoa & Shea Tummy Butter begins building elasticity and promoting skin health in Mama’s first trimester
- Features our best selling lush belly butter for pregnancy stretch marks at a great value
- Alleviates pregnancy nausea naturally with a blend of organic whole leaf herbs in our ginger tea for nausea
- Unlike manufactured tea bags, our loose-leaf morning sickness tea contains whole herbs that preserve the medicinal properties of each plant. This way, every sip ensures relief is delivered swiftly!
Apply Tummy Butter pregnancy stretch mark cream, and reapply as needed. For best results, apply belly butter twice a day. To help relieve nausea, prepare 1 tablespoon of Happy Mornings ginger tea for nausea for every cup of hot water. Allow to steep in tea ball strainer for at least 3 minutes, and adjust with a longer steep time for a bolder flavor. Delicious, hot or chilled. Enjoy several times a day, or as needed.
- There’s no bump too small! Begin your stretch mark prevention treatment early for the best results.
- Makes a perfect pregnancy gift basket for a new mom gift basket in her 1st trimester -- makes a great congratulatory gift for any newly pregnant mother!
- Are stretch marks your primary concern? Our first time mom gifts & gifts for expecting moms have the best value of our full-size bestsellers.
- Early stretch mark treatment is key but pregnancy stretch marks tend to start appearing in the sixth or seventh month.
- Establish a regular moisturizing routine to ensure healthy skin.
- Discuss your diet with your doctor is make sure you’re feeding your skin from the inside out.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
A pure butter from the cacao bean that's rich in antioxidants and skin-protecting properties. Natural emollient for dry, stressed pregnancy skin.
Organic Tamanu Oil
Ancient Polynesian skincare treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing pregnancy stretch marks, post-pregnancy scarring, and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by stretch marks, wounds, and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, C and E.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged, and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans, and Mayans.
Tummy Butter Stretch Mark treatment: Aqua (Distilled Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Coco-Caprylate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Phenoxyethanol
Happy Mornings Tea for Nausea: Ginger Root*, Spearmint Leaf*, Red Raspberry Leaf*, Orange Peel*, Chamomile Flower*, Peppermint Leaf*, Lemon Balm Leaf*
*Certified Organic Ingredients