Stretch Mark Prevention Trio Gift Set
- Why You'll Love It
When it comes to keeping your skin beautiful & hydrated, this Maternity Gift Set is the Dream Team against stretch marks!
Our Stretch Mark Prevention Trio tackles stretchies by boosting hydration, increasing elasticity and relieving itchy, stressed skin. This trio gift set brings you super savings with our best pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream, stretch mark oil and exfoliating body polish.
The kit features:
- Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks (4 oz): A proven pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream that boosts skin elasticity and evens skin tone. With an orange-chocolate scent, Tummy Butter is the most effective way to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It’s so good, you’ll swear it contained unicorn tears!*
- Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Mark Oil (4 oz): A light lavender scented blend that features 10 organic super oils to protect skin and lock in moisture. Hydrates and increases skin elasticity to your growing belly. Enhanced with shea butter, olive oil, and vitamin E. Fast absorbing and rich in antioxidants.
- Indulge Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks (8 oz): An invigorating sugar scrub that buffs away dull skin and infuses skin with healthy essential fatty acids.
*No unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Protects skin to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy associated with weight gain
- Maternity Gift Set includes top 3 best-selling stretch mark treatments bundled for maximum savings
- 100% safe for pregnant, postpartum & breastfeeding moms
- Coveted pregnancy gift for any new mom
- How To Use
This trio of stretch mark treatments can be used all together at once or separately throughout the day. With exfoliating ingredients and hydrating belly butter, belly oil and scrub you can only win with this trio.
In the shower, massage a dollop of Indulge body polish over your growing body- including thighs, hips, and breasts. Use your fingers or exfoliation gloves to buff away dead skin. Rinse.
With skin slightly damp, apply Bump Gloss belly oil after your daily shower to help lock in moisture. Apply Tummy Butter stretch mark removal cream twice a day, or as needed. It’s especially wonderful in the evening to give skin deep hydration while you sleep!
- Caution: Always apply Bump Gloss pregnancy oil outside of the shower or bath, as it can make floors slippery.
- Everything in this Maternity Gift Set is meant to be used together for maximum results.
- Apply pregnancy skincare products in a gentle circular motion to increase blood flow.
- Early stretch mark treatment is key but pregnancy stretch marks tend to start appearing in the sixth or seventh month.
- Establish a regular moisturizing routine to ensure healthy skin.
- Discuss your diet with your doctor is make sure you’re feeding your skin from the inside out.
In random surveys of users, 92% of pregnant women using Spoiled Mama's Tummy Butter for stretch marks and Bump Gloss belly oil, reported they did not get one lasting stretch mark and claimed our belly butter & belly oil was the only solution to their excessive itching.
82% of Tummy Butter users that treated already existing pregnancy stretch marks experienced a significant improvement in an average of 8 weeks when used twice daily. The results included fading, blending and smoothing of existing scars and stretch marks by improving skin tone and texture.
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
A pure butter from the cacao bean that's rich in antioxidants and skin-protecting properties. Natural emollient for dry, stressed pregnancy skin.
Organic Tamanu Oil
Ancient Polynesian skin care treatment from the tamanu fruit. Well-researched anti-inflammatory that aids in diminishing pregnancy stretch marks, post-pregnancy scarring, and rashes.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
Powerful oil prized for its ability to recover skin damage caused by stretch marks, wounds, and burns. Loaded with carotenoids and vitamins A, C and E.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Non-greasy oil that fights dehydrated, damaged and aging skin. Gentle & full of vitamins, rosehip oil has been coveted by ancient Egyptians, Native Americans, and Mayans.
Tummy Butter Stretch Mark treatment: Aqua (Distilled Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Coco-Caprylate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Phenoxyethanol
Bump Gloss Pregnancy Stretch Mark Oil: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols from GMO-Free Sources), Natural and Essential Oils*
Indulge Peppermint Sugar Stretch Mark Scrub: Sugar*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Natural and Essential Oils
*Certified Organic Ingredients
* Approved ingredients for Pregnancy Stretch Mark Treatment & Prevention Gift *
- stretch marks
I started using all 3 products the day I received them and I love how my skin feels afterwards.
This is my second order of the trio, and it has worked wonderfully so far! I am just over halfway along, and no stretch marks! My skin feels and looks great.
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I had used Mustela for both my previous pregnancies as it’s effective in preventing stretch marks...however the smell of it on the pregnancy nose is rough. I used both the Mustela Dbl Action for body and the Mustela Bust which I found a bit thin yet greasy in formula. I happened to see this set on IG with rave reviews and decided this pregnancy to try something with all the good ingredients for healthy prego skin and I feel heavenly after every use. The scrub is out of this world relaxing to use in the shower and my skin stays hydrated well past 24 hours with the body oil and lotion! I upgraded the tub of lotion to the 8oz size based on other reviews and I think it will last the full pregnancy...the oil and scrub I am sure I’ll need to invest in more as I use it all over, not just for the bump. I may even continue use post pregnancy I am so in love with these skin products!
So this is my second pregnancy. I used a lot of cocoa butter with my first pregnancy & still got 6 tiny stretch marks. Well I got this full kit to make sure my growing belly was getting the hydration it needed & I always felt like the butter and oil took too long to absorb, & it didn’t even absorb well enough. Well a couple of months into my pregnancy I noticed some **** huge red stretch marks bigger than the ones I had gotten with my first pregnancy. I used the three items & I make sure to drink plenty of water. I didn’t even bother finishing the oil since that’s the one I have the most left of. I switched to other lotions to now “correct” the stretch marks I already got although I know nothing will correct them at this point. Let’s hope that once my belly goes back to its regular size my stretch marks won’t be as noticeable. We will see.
I love how fast delivery is with this product. I’ve been using it since the beginning of my pregnancy so I have ordered it several time. The scrub is amazing and leaves my skin so soft. I always follow up with the oil and cream. I’m 36 weeks pregnant and so far no stretch marks. I’m hoping that that carries though through the end of my pregnancy. I do have stretch mark prone skin and I have some stretch marks on my legs that’s I have had for years so I’m honestly surprised I don’t have any yet from this pregnancy.