Mama's 'More Milk Please' Tea to Increase Breast Milk
- Why You'll Love It
Hey Mama, need a tea to help produce breast milk for your little lump of sugar?
Brew a cup of More Milk Please, a breast milk tea to increase milk supply and made with 100% organic herbs. With a blend of proven galactalogues, herbs like fennel seed and fenugreek help ensure your breasts overfloweth within hours of use. Rich in vital nutrients, this powerful breastfeeding tea may also help with colicky babies and alleviate digestive complaints in newborns, such as gas and indigestion.
Unlike manufactured tea bags, this tea to increase breast milk contains whole, loose leaf herbs that preserve the medicinal properties of each plant. Drink up, so you can pump out!
Size: 8 oz Tea Canister (Net Wt. 4 oz/113g)
- Why It Kicks Butt
- Made with 100% organic herbs
- Helps with colicky and gassy babies
- Drinking a breastfeeding tea to increase milk supply is known to increase milk flow just by relaxing and sipping
- Herbs in all our pregnancy teas are selected from the finest harvests of each year, and sifted by hand for quality
- Loose leaf tea preserves the integrity of each plant
- Delicious hot or chilled
- How To Use
Add a teaspoon of tea to every cup of hot water. Allow to steep for 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. For best results, drink this tea to help produce breast milk 3-4 times a day.
- Use with a tea strainer spoon
- For a stronger brew, steep longer. Note that a longer steep may result in a mouth-puckering bitter brew (but hey, maybe that’s the way you like it!).
- For best results, drink 3-4 times a day. Regularity is everything when it comes to increasing your breast milk supply!
- Looking for more to support your breastfeeding care? Try our Nipstick Nipple Cream
Pregnancy Safe Ingredients
Organic Fenugreek Seed
A popular herb used to naturally increase milk production for breastfeeding mothers. Has a natural sweet maple aroma and flavor.
Organic Fennel Seed
Common licorice-like herb in tea that increases milk production for nursing moms. Passes through breastmilk to help baby's digestion and relieve colic.
Organic Red Raspberry Leaf
Popular herb used during pregnancy is also perfect in your tea that increases milk production. Helps tone the uterus for childbirth, which assists in preventing hemorrhage and miscarriage, and may lead to an easier birth.
Organic Blessed Thistle
Popularly used in teas, this digestive bitter helps increase breastmilk and support digestion. An herbal remedy since the Middle Ages.
Fenugreek Seed*, Fennel Seed, Red Raspberry Leaf*, Blessed Thistle, Orange Peel*, Stinging Nettle Leaf*, Spearmint Leaf*, Caraway Seed*, Alfalfa Leaf*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- FTC approved ingredient list for More Milk Tea to help produce breast milk -
This tea does a great job helping milk production and tastes great! Definitely recommend
Lisa, Thanks for your feedback and Congrats on your baby! We are glad that we can be a part of this with you. Cheers, Tamara Johnson, Founder & mama
I absolutely love this product! I was losing my milk supply and a couple hours in after drinking the tea I’ve noticed a change already! The fact that it actually tastes good is a definite plus! I highly recommend for and troubled mamas out there because it helped me out!
Mama's More Lilk Please
Love! Love! Love! This tea is incredible. It works wonders. I assure you that it works. I totally recommend this tea . It will not let you down .
Breast milk tea
Delivered on time and appears to be helping!
Mama's More Milk Please Tea
I absolutely love this product! I've used it since my daughter was born and do believe it helps with my milk production! I've bought three of these already!! It tastes great, and I'm not a tea drinker, but I love the flavor and it's an all around great product! Would recommend it to anyone!!